[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Threads not being cleaned up when clustered

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 12:45:32 EST 2008

Deleting the TemporaryQueue has no effect.  The JMS API spec for createTemporaryQueue() says:

"Create a temporary queue. It's lifetime will be that of the QueueConnection unless deleted earlier."

I create a connection make the call and close the connection so I should not need to delete the queue.  That said, I put in code to delete it anyway and it makes no difference.  Also, I created a temporary queue then stopped execution in my debugger and went to jmx-console.  The JNDIView does not list any temporary queues.  Go Figure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127113#4127113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127113