[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem implementing filters

vicky123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 11:32:30 EST 2008

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem in eclipse?

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:The matching wild card is strict, but no declaration can be found for element  'code:filter'

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:The matching wild card is strict, but no declaration can be found for element  'core:managed-persistence-context'

Is this error in eclipse acting as a root problem while implementing the filters?

Its been two days I am not able to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

-Vivek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127473#4127473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127473