[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Packaging support?

sw79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 11:34:32 EST 2008

I also missing the packaging support of the JBoss Tools. The packaging and deployment from the Project Archives view works fine, but only from Eclipse. But if I have a build management system such as CruiseControl, LuntBuild etc., which gets the project sources from SVN, and builds and deploys the system automatically using an Ant script or Maven's Project Object Model, it would be nice if these things would be generated automatically. Does JBoss Tools any support of auto-generating of the build scripts, similar as Eclipse IDE automatically generates Ant scripts for Eclipse Plugin Projects?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127474#4127474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127474