[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: gpd.xml bend coordinates

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 11:57:37 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : Just out of curiosity, did you choose jGraph over e.g. SVG or did you not consider SVG at all. Personally I'd be interested in an xslt that converts the gpd.xml to SVG. Cool dynamic overlay things can be done than including zooming etc... without the need to use a jpg

Someone else on our team looked at SVG and thought it was a good candidate, I wish I knew more about it.  Time and learning curve are always our problem.  We needed a "bird's eye view" navigator auxiliary graph, like Yahoo maps, where you move a miniature retangle in a larger one to scroll the main graph, and JGraph had that.  Otherwise, JGraph is a substantial package to learn also although the  paid support from the developer is fairly good.  I would prefer to do everything from scratch or as close to it as possible, maybe SVG would be better for that.  I hope to check it out sometime.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128858#4128858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128858