[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: gpd.xml bend coordinates

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 12:01:14 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : So bendpoints are in fact nothing more than line-segments with a kind of weird coordinate system. Besides that, you cannot draw a diagram without having the original processdefinition.xml as wel, since you have to know where the transitions go to. I wonder why Koen implemented it this way. Maybe it has something to do with Eclipse GEF or something... now I'm even more in favour of having one file with GPD info within the processelements using namespaces and not to separate sections in one file, see

  | http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107992&postdays=0

You're right, it is a chore to relate the two files.  In our implementation, I get the transition info from the deployed ProcessDefinition (just a little easier than the xml), not the xml file, but I use the gpd.xml file for the layout.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128861#4128861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128861