[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam generate-ui Security Model

daboxe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 22:29:08 EST 2008

Hello, I am using Seam 2.0.1 and utilized seam generate-ui to generate pages for existing entity beans.
As I browsed to the pages, they allow for search and creation/edit of the entity.
The search does not require a login. The create/edit does require a login.

The question is why does the create require a log in and not the search?

I am wondering what the default plumbing in when using generate-ui to enable this specific security model.

I am pretty sure I am getting the NotLoggedInException when trying to edit/create, just not sure why.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128983#4128983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128983