[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Security Newbie Question...

shashankjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 23:43:31 EST 2008

Hi Peter,
Can you address this issue.
I have a POJO web service. Now since I am able to sign and encrypt the messages. I want to authenticate and authorize the users.
Now the scenario is that we need to first set the user credentials(username/password) or the SSO ticket in the SOAP headers(Not sure how we can put an SSO ticket).
Then on server we need to extract the credentials/SSO ticket and validate against either an SSO system or LDAP user store using JAAS.
Pls throw some light on it.
Best Regards
Shashank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128988#4128988