[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Cross-referencing EJBs doesn't work

linoux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 05:02:33 EST 2008

Hello !

It seems that cross referencing 2 sessions does not work in JBoss... Although I found no restricutions about cross-referencing stateless session beans in EJB specs....

I'm using JBoss-4.0.5.GA.

Here is my sessions definitions :

  | @Local
  | public interface ALocal {
  |
  | }
  |
  | @Stateless
  | public class A implements ALocal {
  |   @EJB BLocal b;
  | }
  |
  | @Local
  | public interface BLocal {
  |
  | }
  |
  | @Stateless
  | public class B implements BLocal{
  |   @EJB ALocal a;
  | }

And here the deployment logs (everything before this seems OK) :

ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:ear=ogp-app.ear,jar=ogp-ejb.jar,name=A,service=EJB3
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   I Depend On:
  |     jboss.j2ee:ear=ogp-app.ear,jar=ogp-ejb.jar,name=B,service=EJB3
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.j2ee:ear=ogp-app.ear,jar=ogp-ejb.jar,name=B,service=EJB3
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:ear=ogp-app.ear,jar=ogp-ejb.jar,name=B,service=EJB3
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   I Depend On:
  |     jboss.j2ee:ear=ogp-app.ear,jar=ogp-ejb.jar,name=A,service=EJB3
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.j2ee:ear=ogp-app.ear,jar=ogp-ejb.jar,name=A,service=EJB3

It seams that the two EJB are waiting for each other...

Does anyone know how to make this work ?

Thanks for your help !

--
Celine

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129343#4129343