[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.x, Webservice Security

estahn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 05:03:56 EST 2008

Hi Shane,

thanks for all your efforts and sorry for the delay. Actually, I don't know where I have to search the error. Everythink works well except the SOAP method security. The seambay example don't help me either because the files at all looks like the ones I have in my project. I created a test project with Eclipse. I would appreciate if you could have a look and tell me what's wrong. My workstation is running with the following configuration:

JBoss AS v4.2
Seam 2.0
JDK 1.5

http://blog.enricostahn.com/uploads/TestSeamWebserviceSecurity-ear.ear