[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Resolved: Errors while running WSRP behind firewall in 2.6.3

kahotep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 11:19:13 EST 2008

I think I've figured out what I was doing to create this problem.

Here's what I was attempting to do during the test:

On the machine that produces the remote portlet, I created another instance of the CurrentUsersPortlet and attempted to consume it from my test machine.  This produced the errors that I posted here earlier.

I realized today, that it is not necessary to create another instance; instead I should just consume the one that is already there.  Also, I installed the latest release 2.6.4, to ensure that today's testing will have all of the latest fixes.

Now everything appears to be working much better.  It was just a momentary lapse of reason on my part :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129699#4129699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129699