[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Restart own application after error

ReKie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 11:23:47 EST 2008

Hi all,

I hope this is the correct forum to post this question, as it might also fit into the cluster forum, but I won't crosspost it and the problem is not directly connected to clustering.

We run our app on JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA and as it is in a late beta state I would like to know if there is a way to tell JBoss AS to "restart" the application if it is stuck due to an error it can not recover from alone.

Right now the solution is to restart the whole server, which is not realy the way to choose in an productive environment and I would like to test a solution on our test cluster.

So it would be great if anybody can give me a hint or point me to a source where I can find a solution to this problem, as I did not find anything in the Guides, the Wiki or this forums.

THX a lot
Reinhard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129701#4129701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129701