[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Deploy Directory Name

krithi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 02:13:43 EST 2008

I am using Eclipse 3.2.1 with JBossAS-Tools-1.0.0.GA plugins, and jboss-4.2
As required by my project specs, I have renamed my jboss's  "default"  folder as say "abc"

I want to integrate my eclipse and jboss
As I understood from the documentation, the first step is to create a jboss runtime under
Preferences -> Server -> Installed Runtime -> Add -> Jboss -> Next
Here I want to configure my Jboss HOME
I am facing with the following problems:
1. On selecting the Jboss Home, It expects "default" package. Is my deployment package configurable here ( ie, Can I say "abc" is my deployment package)
2. Just as a test, I renamed deployment package as "default" and located it. It accepts the deployment package with the following errors. It expects to see servlet-api.jar, and jsp-api.jar under server/default/lib directory.  I do not want to put web related jars in my application

How to create the jboss Runtime with application specific deployment directory name?
Is there any thing that I am missing in my configuration ?
 I tried searching in this forum with similar post and other FAQs, but unable to get any help.
Please help

- Krithi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130020#4130020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130020