[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Named conversation and new instance redirected to Home?

eirirlar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 03:04:41 EST 2008

"enda" wrote :
  | There were some issues why it got deprecated and note from Gavin King was to use pages.xml for it.  So if it is undeprecated then it is ok.

Actually it's not undeprecated yet but I couldn't find a way to do the same thing in pages.xml.

"enda" wrote :
  | here you would know which entityType is in conversation context.

Thanks for pointing that one out. It's definitely an applicable solution whenever you need to seperate between entity types. In my application it's not an issue however. (Anyways I'm a fan of putting such business keys in the domain model).

Thanks for the replies. Hope the Seam-boys fix the issues with natural conversations soon :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130025#4130025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130025