[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Using JBoss Portal and CAS to implement SSO for external

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 08:16:50 EST 2008

I went away from integrating every Application into the Portal. I now have different Applications, each running on different Servers, and with different Frameworks (Seam, Spring ...).

Each of that applications uses the CAS-Filter to enforce authentication against the CAS Server. That is configured to use the Portal User-Table.

In the Portal I have a Portlet with a Navigation Tree, so the User can first Log In and then Navigate to the Applikation he wants to use. Because everything uses CAS, he hasn't got to login again.

He can also set a Bookmark to his favorite Applikation, and go there directly, and log in directly. Works fine for me, and i don't have to integrate every Framework into Portlets, which makes real trouble ;-)

Greetings Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130391#4130391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130391