[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Using JBoss Portal and CAS to implement SSO for external

Andergast do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 08:31:26 EST 2008

That´s a very reasonable approach, I think and that´s probably the way to go at the moment. Thanks for your sketches!

But nevertheless, I find it a bit disappointing not to be able to do "real" integration and accumulate my applications directly into the portal, using SSO within my portlets. It seems more like a collection of bookmarks than a full-fledged portal ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130395#4130395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130395