[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - JBossAS 4.0.5.GA: can datasource definitions be automaticall

ishai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 17:24:45 EST 2008

Dear reader,

I am looking to validate whether mechanism exists to propagate across the cluster data source definitions (*-ds.xml). I was hoping for something similar to era/war/sar propagation from farm directory. I cherish a though that you know a way to do so and can share you wisdom with the rest of us.

I red through Clustering Guide. It does not address data sources at all. Configuration Guide does contain a section on data sources, but no clustering information is provided.

Thank you enormously,
Irena

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132000#4132000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132000