[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBoss JBPM Question~~~!!

sim912 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 05:04:05 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am using jboss 4.0.4, jwsdp 2.0 and jbpm-bpel 1.1 beta 3. I am developing a simple web service that return two values from a operation. I have created the bpel and wsdl file and ServiceImpl.java.
Inside ServiceImpl.java,

It contains only one operation get():

public void get(float a, float b, FloatHolder c, FloatHolder d) throws RemoteException{
}

--> this method it simple take in two float values and return the intake values back to the client.

In wsdl file:

<part name="a" type="xsd:flaot>
<part name="b" type="xsd:flaot>

<part name="c" type="xsd:flaot>
<part name="c" type="xsd:flaot>

After i run ant build.xml in terminal, It compile and create the required file and then deploy to jboss server.

The generated endpoint interface is called ServicePT.java,

public interface ServicePT extends Remote{
public void get(float a, float b, FloatHolder c, FloatHolder d) throws RemoteException;
}

It can deploy successfully, but when the get() is invoked, there is an error.

In jboss server log, i found the following lines, it may be the reason to my problem.

OperationMetaData:
 xmlName={http://example/test}get
 javaName=get
 style=rpc/literal
 oneWay=false
 soapAction=http://example/test
ParameterMetaData:
 xmlName=a
 xmlType={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}float
 javaType=java.lang.Float
 mode=IN
 inHeader=false
ParameterMetaData:
 xmlName=b
 xmlType={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}float
 javaType=java.lang.Float
 mode=IN
 inHeader=false
ReturnMetaData:
 xmlName=d
 xmlType={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}float
 javaType=java.lang.Float
 mode=OUT
 inHeader=false

I have spent few days to figure out why there is an error when returning two values.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it? And did anyone try to deploy a service to jboss server that return more than one values ?
Thanks a lot.

sim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132427#4132427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132427