[jboss-user] JBOSS CLutering Problem

Subhasis Dasgupta sd at kaavo.com
Wed Feb 27 08:26:45 EST 2008

I am trying to running a cluster in jboss at two remote machine

I am using the following command

bin/run.sh -c all -b {Global IP} -g kaavo

for both node A and B

both are forming different cluster , can't locate each other . I am new in
JBOSS please help me by your valuable advice

Thank you very much in advance

subhasis

Subhasis Dasgupta

Kaavo Inc.

www.kaavo.com

 <http://www.kaavo.com/> Kaavo8

****************************** Privileged and Confidential
Cmmunication****************************************************************
**************************************

The information contained in this e-mail message may involve confidential
and/or privileged material that is solely transmitted for the purposes of
the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended
recipient, or if this message has been inadvertently directed to your
attention, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and
any attached document(s) in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.