[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - referencing jboss-wsse-client.xml in WAR

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 08:31:20 EST 2008

Hi,

 Noob question: I have a WAR that serves both as a provider and consumer of a secure web service. In the client section I try to do a

((StubExt)port).setSecurityConfig(new File("WEB-INF/jboss-wsse-client.xml").toURL().toExternalForm());

but end up with a FileNotFound for

  | <JBOSS_HOME>\bin\META-INF\jboss-wsse-client.xml

What is the correct way of referencing an internal file? I think I have had the same scenario in EAR archives and there the reference was OK.

Thanks in advance,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132501#4132501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132501