[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to add custom node?

anas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 09:31:12 EST 2008

Dears,

I'm trying to add a custom node type, I edited the jbpm.cfg.xml by

and then i added this line to the node.types.xml
<node-type element="custom-node" class="ws.its.workflow.node.CustomNode" />

and then I edited the processdefinition.xml by changing the node element to <custom-node>........</custom-node>

but it the graph of the jpdl dose not view this node,, and also I got
an exception when I'm trying to insanciate this process definition.

can any body help me plz?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116729#4116729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116729