[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problem starting service persistence.units (ClassCastEx

mjhammel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 12:27:17 EST 2008

I'm not sure what I was doing previously that caused errors when I removed auto, but removing hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto from persistence.xml has now cleared this problem.  I've got a clean deployment and I've even managed to get my initial JAX-WS based web service to show up in http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services.

I have more questions, but they are now related to client WS issues migrating from java2wsdl/wsdl2java generated classes to wsconsume generated classes.  I'll start a different thread (after searching for similar posts first, of course) for those questions.

Thanks for you help jaikiran.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116796#4116796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116796