[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Traying to run Bridge service

JA121 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 12:38:47 EST 2008

"timfox" wrote : "JA121" wrote : After I had managed to start the Message Bridge, I noticed an interesting thing.
  |   |
  |   | The source queue of my bridge didn't show the amount of the sended messages.
  |
  | What attribute of the source queue are you looking at? Message Count?
  |
  | If so, then yes, this may well show zero, since the messages are no longer in the source queue - they have been moved to the destination.

Yes, the MessageCount is zero, but it's not too astonishing.

There are two other attribute related in number of messages:

MessageCounter and MessageStatistics.

None of them are changed when I using a Message Bridge, however I guessed they display the traffic of the queue. In case of Message Bridge only the DeliveringCount attribute is incrased.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116797#4116797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116797