[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: getting XADataSource from JNDI

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 12:44:00 EST 2008

"kadlecp" wrote : Hello,
  | I would like to get an object implementing XADataSource interface from JNDI.

You don't need to do that .
Connections obtained from the xa-datasource Or local-xa-datasource enlists the XAResource associated with the Connection in the ongoing Transaction (TM)  , this is mentioned in the JCA specs .
>From the Hibernate post I can make out that you need to configure the JOTM within Jboss .
All you need to do is to configure the JOTM in Jboss , then things would work perfectly . I would not advice you to go with JOTM (TM) implementaion , you can go with the Arjuna which comes with Jboss as default .
I am unable to find the link explaining the configurations details of JOTM in Jboss .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116798#4116798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116798