[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven2 example application for Seam2

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 17:33:43 EST 2008

Yes, I don't like the -all.jar s particularly, however I don't see a nice way around it (Seam's deps are different than those in the -all.jar)

However, this will all go away when we can target JBoss AS 5 with Seam (as this is what Embedded is based on, and so we can sync jar versions easily). This should be soon.

I don't know how to order the classpath with Maven (it's easy with ant) but you need to make sure the -all jars come before everything else when running tests.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116885#4116885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116885