[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: What happened to IPC support in JBoss Portal 2.6.3?

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 17:36:22 EST 2008

"mhinten" wrote :
  | So: I am using Portal 2.6.3, but read the warning in an older version of the docs. And indeed it still seems not possible to have many-to-one IPC out of the box in 2.6.3. So why did the jboss folks remove the warning from the docs?

Not sure why either indeed. I suspect this got lost when the old IPC page got merged in the new Portal API chapter... but this needs to be checked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116886#4116886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116886