[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - #{messages[...]} and ChoiceFormat

aleeuwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 08:07:18 EST 2008

I have some issues with h:outputFormat and ChoiceFormat if I use the 'messages' bean for the internationalization.

<h:outputFormat value="#{messages['view.choiceformatkey']} - {0} times per {1} {2,choice,0#minute|1#hour|2#day|3#week|4#month|5#year}.">
  |   <f:param value="1" />
  |   <f:param value="1" />
  |   <f:param value="3" />
  | </h:outputFormat>

This will give me:
1 time per 1 3. - 1 time per 1 week.

view.choiceformatkey is the exact same string as the one I use directly in the outputFormat tag, however the 'choiceformatted' string is not correctly displayed. It simply displays the number that I give as a parameter.

Am I doing something wrong or..?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117892#4117892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117892