[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Changing of soap:address location

marius.oancea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 02:28:33 EST 2008

I have a webservice that is a stateless session bean.

The service is deployed in jboss 4.2.1GA.

When a customer download the wsdl, the soap address loaction is something like: 192.168.1.9:8080 and i have to change this to www.here.com.

I've tried to play around with @WebContext, @WebService and some other advices found at http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php/JBossWS_FAQs#How_do_I_know_what_endpoint_address_is_being_used.3F but i fail to make the generated wsdl file containing a custom url like for example:

<soap:address location="http://www.here.com/services/MyService" />

Anythink I try, the generated wsdl is containing:
<soap:address location="http://127.0.0.1:8080/services/MyService" />

or in general the IP of the server where service is installed instead of name.

This is unacceptable on a production environment (if you use apache and mod_jk...)

I also tried to use a :

<jboss-client>
<jndi-name>jbossws-client</jndi-name>

<service-ref>
<service-ref-name>service/MyService</service-ref-name>
<wsdl-override>http://www.here.com:8080/jaxws-test/MyService?wsdl</wsdl-override>
</service-ref>

</jboss-client>

But does not work. Maybe I do not place the file in the right place ?

Finally i accepted even to use wsdlLocation in WebService anotation. But this is also not work (specified wsdl is used but the address is still replaced with the wrong ip).

Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118143#4118143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118143