[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ejb-jar.xml must either obey the right xml schema or ...

siegfried@heintze.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 02:43:15 EST 2008

Thanks! That works!

I think it is use HSQL. (If not, what is it using?)

(1) How do I view the contents of the database for the helloworld application?
(2) It seems to be working. How was HSQL started? I did not start it. Does HSQL come with a client? I tried to download it but I could not figure out how to run it.
(3) When I tried downloading and use SQuirreL I could not figure out the name of the database, the username, or password. And which driver do I use? The HSQLDB Server, the HSQLDB In-Memory or the HSQLDB Standalone?
(4) What do I need to change to make the helloworld app work with MySQL?

Thanks,
Siegfried

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118148#4118148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118148