[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Can a webservice have a constructor?

toroleo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 05:42:55 EST 2008

Hi!

First of all thanks for reply.

I suppose, as you said, that as a web-services is implemented in java,  I can have a constructor.

But for example. I have a web-service provider and a consumer developed in java. And the consumer have a constructor with parameters and a default constructor. When the consumer want to send a request of a service,  first of all have to send a request of the constructor and then the request of a service? The information send it in the first request of the constructor is save for the next request?. How knows the provider that this information is for the consumer number one and not for the consumer number 2?

You understand what I'm explaining you? You understand what is my problem?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118197#4118197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118197