[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: unable to choose a default cluster node for messaging

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 10:51:50 EST 2008

"bodrin" wrote :
  | Anyway, I can not undestand the behaviour of the current JBM. I'm connecting to the master node (ha-jndi) and I have disabled the load balancing of the ClusteredConnectionFactory and sometimes I get
  | Assertion failed, 0 == 0
  | sometimes
  | Assertion failed, 1 == 1
  |
  | I think i should alway get : Assertion failed, 0 == 0

I suspect you are not using the same connection factory instance.

With a single connection factory instance that has supportsLoadBalancing = false, it will always create connections to the same node.

You are probably downloading different connection factories from different nodes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118721#4118721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118721