[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: hibernate tries to persist a second time

UTDrew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 10:52:11 EST 2008

Okay, I think I figured out what my issue was.  I convert some entity objects into presentation classes that extend the original entity class when the conversation starts and then back into data classes to persist/merge at the end of the conversation.  After further reading of the forums I decided I should probably be calling EntityManager.clear() which solved my issue.  BTW, I'm using a Seam managed persistence context.

Thanks,

Drew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118722#4118722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118722