[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Data disappeared when clicking on Conversation outjectio

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 16:32:30 EST 2008

No, the suggestion I posted is not referring to conversation handling, I'm simply offering an option if the original poster wants to use PAGE context (which is what the original post referred to).

The only difference in an s:link between pointing to a view-id and an action is that an action gets executed in one case and not the other.  The conversation propagation behaves the same...

"chris.simons" wrote : We're losing conversational objects between redirects and we can't figure out.

If you post information about your scenario in another thread we will do our best to help you out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118846#4118846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118846