[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Can wsconsume do custom namespaces to package mapping?

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 19:43:35 EST 2008

"Brad Marshall" wrote : I need to map the various namespaces in our WSDL to different packages during code generation using wsconsume. With the Axis Wsdl2Java tool, I place my mappings in an NsToPkg.properties file and the tool picks them up.

  | Can a JAXB or JAX-WS binding file accomplish this with wsconsume? I have not created one of these binding files before. Is there an example of a binding file that illustrates how to map a namespace to a package?
  |
  | It is critical to our business model that our one WSDL can be consumed by all our customers. Axis services and clients based on this WSDL have been in production for quite a while.

Here is a link to the binding customization authoritative documentation:
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWS_JAX-WS_Tools#JAX-WS_binding_customization

...and here is the wsconsume doc, please note the --binding option
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Wsconsume

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119286#4119286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119286