[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Referencing EJBs from Scheduler w/JBOSS 4.2.2GA

mjhammel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 19:47:34 EST 2008

Okay, so it seems that injection doesn't work in anything other than session beans (that means not in Web Services or MBeans) according to this thread:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107353
So at least I know I should stop looking for why injection doesn't work in 4.2.2GA.

But if I try to use the same mechanism I used in the Web Service in my schedulable, I get errors because I can't get a UserTransaction.  I *must* have a transaction to use the EntityManager.  So how do I get a transaction?  Or do I need to stop using the EntityManager with my schedulable?  If so, how do I get to my EJBs and Entity Beans?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119287#4119287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119287