[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Web Serivce Response Missing the XML Declaration

washburne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 17:24:39 EST 2008

Hello.

New to JBOSS WS and am having problems with my web services as they do not appear to have an XML Declaration at the top of them.  I need to consume them with FLASH which is somewhat picky and I think requires this declaration.  When using Eclipse TCP/IP Monitor I can see the response is missing the XML Declaration on my JBOSS web services. The WSDL parses fine.  I am running jboss-4.2.2.GA.

How do I enable the XML Declaration so it will appear in the response?

Thanks in advance, Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119833#4119833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119833