[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Automatically create schema in database

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 03:45:09 EST 2008

Hi,

is there any chance to let the EntityManager automatically create a schema?
I defined a default schema for my entities through setting the property 'hibernate.default_schema' in the persistence.xml, but unfortunately it is only possible to deploy these entities, if the schema already exists in the database. I thought of something equal as it is already possible for automatic creation of database-tables for the entities if the property 'hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto' has been defined to 'create'.

Thanks for your help

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120317#4120317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120317