[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: SecurityException - Wrong credentials

cornhoolio22 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 04:55:48 EST 2008

First, thanks for your answer.

But I can say that the user and his roles are in the messaging-users.properties and messaging-roles.properties files.

The complete program works, when I use the XAConnection and get a non-transacted session:

  | QueueSession session = connection.createQueueSession(false, QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

So in this case, the right credentials are read properly from the properties. Only the lookup with the  java:/JmsXA jndipath lead to the securityException.

My aim is to get a transacted session in the end. With the java:/JmsXA lookup or XAConnectionFactory lookup is not important. the important thing is that the message is received transacted by the queue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120342#4120342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120342