[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - visualisation of #{messages['word']}

beligum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 04:56:29 EST 2008

Hi all,

I just bought Jboss Developer Studio and I'm exploring it right now. Seems cool (too bad you have to go with the WTP-approach for full support, though) so far, but I wonder;
Is there a way to visualize the #{messages['word']} i18n EL expressions with their content and default locale? Would be great, since some of them contain quite a lot of text and will alter the layout dramatically.

thx,

b.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120343#4120343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120343