[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - After multiple disconnections client application is unable t
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 05:15:01 EST 2008
Following is the environment that I am using:
1) JBOSS4.2.2 running on a Linux Box
2) JBOSS Messaging 1.4.0.SP2
3) I have configured JBOSS server to a MYSQL database server (JBOSS and MYSQL database are on the same BOX)
4) I am using queues for sending and receiving messages.
I have configured the FullSize = 1000, PageSize = 2 and DownCacheSize = 2
1) I have written a producer application which populates the JBOSS server's MYSQL database with 3 million messages.
2) Now, I stop the producer application and start the message consumer application
3) Consumer gets the messages from JBOSS server (by retrieving the messages from the MYSQL database)
4) During the process of message consumption, I forcebly kill the consumer application.
I repeat this process N number of times (during my testing I have done this like 10 - 15 times).
During (N+1)th iteration and subsequent iterations, the consumer application is unable to establish connection to the
JBOSS server. Sometimes, it is also observed that JBOSS server is lossing connection to the MYSQL database server.
If somebody faced the similar problem, please let me know, how I can resolve this issue.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122107#4122107
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122107
More information about the jboss-user