[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: The old ClassLoading problem with ICEfaces

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 05:25:03 EST 2008

Thanks for your reply. I don't use any async component.

I built the icefaces example (BTW: the jboss repository doesn't have any icefaces dependency stored, I had to create a "local" repository). It uses the same structure as my app does. But the ICEfaces example doesn't use menuBar ;) And it is using an old version of ICEfaces so this isn't really helpful.

So I think you first proposal could help me. And since I have never used seam-gen and don't want to create a new project I would really appreciate a description of the EAR structure that I should create.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122108#4122108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122108