[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JDBCacheLoader & hot redeploy

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 10:07:12 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | re: pooling, is this still using AS5? Just wondering why you would use the C3p0 conn pooling instead of the JBoss AS conn pooling.

Yeh using AS 5.0 Beta 3. I ended up using the AS connection pooling in the end  but i was mucking around and wanted to get set up as quick as possible so it was easier/quicker to put in the C3po properties to get pooling to work for me, except it didnt ;).

anonymous wrote :
  | Are you referring to the http session or EJB session cache? Or are you directly using the cache from your application?

Its my own application specifc cache!!

Cheers,
LL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122244#4122244