[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem when traversing to end state

twiceknightly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 10:13:45 EST 2008

Zibi101,

Even if you implement this solution does the original JobSession method not get called?

Also I don't think you have listed your SpringPersistenceServiceFactory ... Could you do that please and give a fuller explination of how to set up jbpm in Spring.  I have some experience in Spring but haven't used the transaction stuff yet (or if I have I have just took it from somewhere ...).  This idea of synchronizing things with transactions, is there an equivalent way to do that using CMT normally i.e. without spring?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122249#4122249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122249