[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Hibernate sql output in Server Log and Console

jdijkmeijer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 10:59:47 EST 2008

Wish I had paid more attention during English classes.
I'll try to rephraze.

I was actually wondering whether people are looking for an extra log type possibility like:

org.hibernate.type -> log binding and returning statements
org.hibernate.type.binding -> only log binding variables.
(and possibly even differentiate between binding variables in insert stmts and query stmts)
org.hibernate.type.returning -> only log returning variables.
I would appreciate it, I looked into the source code of the nullable type and it doesnt look very complicated to implement, I'm not sure on performance impact though.

regards,
jeroen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123083#4123083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123083