[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ManagedConnectionFactory.setLogger

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 10:36:45 EST 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Providing a patch (no matter how bad or incomplete) makes it a lot
  | more likely that I'll complete it propery because I don't have to start from scratch.

I'll even tell you how to do it (which I don't normally do until I've seen an initial attempt
because then it is more likely it gets contributed).

1) Add an MBean attribute to BaseConnectionManager2, e.g. is/setNoLogging()
and change the code above to be conditioned on that flag.
2) Change the xslt to match <no-logging/> and set the mbean confiig for that
attribute to true
3) For a proper job, update the dtd (although it isn't used to validate the xml)
and document it on the wiki

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123535#4123535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123535