[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven2 example application for Seam2

cory_prowse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 26 20:46:53 EST 2008

I have continued to try and track down the issue and it turns out the problem is with JBoss Embedded.

I've ruled out Maven being the problem by providing a command line that shows how JBoss Embedded fails to load the persistence.xml file when multiple _directories_ are given on the classpath.
(this may not actually be a bug in Embedded JBoss but how it interprets the EJB3 spec)

For those interested the current frontline of effort is here:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=125266

(my post starts halfway down the first page of the thread)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123792#4123792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123792