[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - how to use twiddle to verify deployment sucessful

tuananhd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 27 08:22:22 EST 2008

After deploy a war file to jboss, I need to be able to verify the deployment result. I use jmx console to manually look at the result by looking at the StateString attribute of the war file (for example id=2028225457,war=test.war) under  jboss.web.deployment.

Does anybody know how to use twiddle to query this attribute? I am
having trouble to find the right syntax to run twiddle to get this attribute.

thanks a lot.

Tuananh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123846#4123846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123846