[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to generate annotated Java classes from hbm.xml file

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 27 08:24:11 EST 2008

Thanks for the response.
Meanwhile i have detected that code IS generated. Due to the error there is no refresh of the directory list inside eclipse. A simple refresh revealed the generated code.
All classes are there. But due to the error a many2one dependenxy must be missing. I will investigate further and compare the genereted Code with my expectations.

Some questions?
Is code generated class by class?
Or it is generated in turns,e.g.: first all the java code for all classes, then table annotations for all classes,  then dependencys ...

I am asking because i am missing named querys which are present in the hbm.xml but not in the generated code.
Perhaps the error occurs when these querys are parsed.
Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123847#4123847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123847