[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - the best way to maintain search conditions?

luc_yuan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 08:45:27 EST 2008

   hi,eveyone.
   i got 3 pages.list,edit and confirm.In the list page there are some search conditions,i generate my project using seam-gen and i find the search are  all passed using page paramters.And i also try to put the list into conversation,but it seems to be not the best way to maintain  the conditions,so i wonder if i make a bean and just put all my condition in it ,when it finishes the comfirm page and back to list,i can do the search according to conditions in conversation.
   home is already in conversation,so i wonder how could i put the condition bean into home.
   for example
   page:

  |    <h:form>
  |         ..... search conditions
  |         <h:commandButton action="TestHome.update" value="search"/>
  |    </h:form>

   condition bean:

  |    @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  |    class Condition {
  |         private String conOne;
  |
  |         private String conTwo;
  |
  |         get,set...
  |     }

   TestHome:

  |     public void update() {
  |          Condition con = new Condition();
  |          con.setConOne("..");
  |          con.setConTwo("..");
  |     }

   how can i keep this con in conversation and whenever i come back to list i can use it,please give me some hits,thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124406#4124406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124406