[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.x, Webservice Security

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 08:48:51 EST 2008

I just tested this by putting a @Restrict in the seamBay example in AuctionService.listCategories() then calling the web service via the test page in the seam-bay app.

   @WebMethod @Restrict("#{s:hasRole('admin')}")
  |    public Category[] listCategories()

This successfully returned the following SOAP fault when I tried to invoke the method without logging in:

<env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  |   <env:Header></env:Header>
  |   <env:Body>
  |     <env:Fault xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  |       <faultcode>env:Server</faultcode>
  |       <faultstring>org.jboss.seam.security.NotLoggedInException</faultstring>
  |     </env:Fault>
  |   </env:Body>
  | </env:Envelope>

I'm guessing that you probably have a configuration problem somewhere.  I would start by comparing your project to seamBay to see if there's any obvious configuration differences.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124408#4124408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124408