[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss-portletcontainer-2.0.0 with jbossas42 the art of r

terroene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 05:57:40 EDT 2008

One step forward:

The exception occurs in this method of class PagePortletControllerContext

  |  protected Portlet getPortlet(String windowId) throws PortletInvokerException
  |    {
  |       WindowDef windowDef = prepareResponse.getWindowDef(windowId);
  |
  |       //this crashes with a NullpointerException:
  |       return findPortlet(windowDef.getApplicationName(), windowDef.getPortletName());
  |    }
  |
  | //find portlets:
  | public Portlet findPortlet(String applicationName, String portletName)
  |    {
  |       return portlets.get(new Key(applicationName, portletName));
  |    }

How can I make an entry in the portlets-Map?????
Either the application name or the portletName seems to be null.
regards,
rene

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161991#4161991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161991